Primary season is in full swing in New Hampshire! Stamp Stampede was at the heart of the action this Sunday as a co-sponsor at the first Democracy Town Hall in Concord, NH, moderated by Equal Citizens founder and Harvard Law Professor Larry Lessig and featuring 2020 Democratic candidate Andrew Yang. Yang discussed his proposed plan of universal basic income called the “Freedom Dividend,” rank-choice voting for the New Hampshire presidential primary, solutions to gerrymandering, and a voucher system for public campaign financing. Audience members stopped by our table to show support for the Stampede, and when asked if he would fight to stamp big money out of politics Yang was on board!
Check out photos from the first Democracy Town Hall below:
Help up show the strength of the Stampede at future town halls! Check out our event dates in May and June (guests TBD):
- Friday, May 3 – 6:00 pm – Lebanon High School (195 Hanover St, Lebanon, NH 03766)
- Saturday, May 4 – 1:00 pm – Salem High School (44 Geremonty Dr, Salem, NH 03079)
- Sunday, May 5 – 3:00 pm – Colonial Theatre, Keene (95 Main St, Keene, NH 03431)
- Friday, June 7 – Manchester West High School (9 Notre Dame Ave, Manchester, NH 03102)
- Saturday, June 8 – 1:00 pm – South Church, Portsmouth (292 State Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801)
- Sunday, June 9 – 3:00 pm – Elm Street Middle School, Nashua (117 Elm St, Nashua, NH 03060)
Remember, stampers: The Key Is To Keep On Stamping!