All of us have a favorite stamp phrase, the one that fires us up more than any other and inspires us to stamp every bill in sight. We asked a handful of our stampers to tell us their favorite stamp phrase, and the results are in!
The top stamp phrase is… *drumroll*
STAMP $$$ OUT OF POLITICS (the yellow wedge)
Other top contenders included:
- NOT TO BE USED TO BUY ELECTIONS (Red)
- NOT TO BE USED TO BRIBE POLITICIANS (Light Blue)
- STAMP M-ONE-Y OUT OF POLITICS (Dark Blue)
- CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE (Purple)
- THE SYSTEM ISN’T BROKEN, IT’S FIXED (Green, 5.6%)
In addition to polling our stampers, we also decided to estimate how likely each stamp phrase was to be reported. To do this, we asked each of our 18 participants to include their Stamper ID when taking the survey and looked at the number of reports each participant had on the Stamper Leaderboard (super scientific, we know). The rough number of reports for each phrase among our participants was:
- STAMP $$$ OUT OF POLITICS: 1,324
- NOT TO BE USED TO BUY ELECTIONS: 960
- NOT TO BE USED TO BRIBE POLITICIANS: 1,662
- STAMP M-ONE-Y OUT OF POLITICS: 1,443
- CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE: 1,294
- THE SYSTEM ISN’T BROKEN, IT’S FIXED: 154
Special thanks to everyone who participated in this survey! We’re thrilled to have dedicated stampers like you helping us to #GetMoneyOut!
See a phrase you didn’t know before? Are these results compelling you to get a new stamp? Head over to our store!