The Stampede Goes Social!
Join the conversation with other Stampers on all our social media platforms!
Like the Stampede on Facebook. We update the page daily with campaign updates, stamping stories, and press coverage. Not only is it a great way to stay on top of Stampede news, but it’s a great way to interact with other stampers, and share your own stamping stories, photos, and ideas.
How you can interact:
- Like our status updates. This helps keep our posts on the top of people’s news feeds for a longer period of time. The more “likes” we get, the more views our posts receive, and the more the Stampede is seen by others!
- Share our status updates. This is by far the best way to interact on Facebook. This shares our posts with your family and friends, and it helps spread the movement with others who might not know about the Stampede!
- Start commenting on our updates and help build dialogue around our posts!
- Upload your photos and share your stamping stories on our page.
- Retweet our tweets! It’s much like sharing posts on Facebook. It exposes all of your followers on Twitter to the Stamp Stampede and increases the reach of our tweets!
-Use the hashtag #GetMoneyOut in all your social media posts. A hashtag is a unique way of searching for relevant content. By using the #GetMoneyOut hashtag, it allows people who come across stamped money, which has the #GetMoneyOut hashtag as part of the stamped message, to search the internet for it and find out more about the issue and the Stampede.